Grammy Nominated artist Jenny Oaks Baker is one of America’s most accomplished violinists.
She has released eleven albums since 1998. They have sold over a quarter of a million copies and consistently charted on Billboard, including the #1 spot on the Top Classical Albums chart. Her album, Wish Upon a Star, earned a nomination for the 54th GRAMMY Awards for Best Pop Instrumental Album.
Jenny began playing the violin at age four, and made her solo orchestral debut in 1983 when she was only eight years old. She received her Master of Music degree from the renowned Juilliard School in New York City and her bachelor’s degree in violin performance from the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia.
She has performed as a soloist at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Strathmore Hall, the Library of Congress and as a guest soloist with the Jerusalem Symphony, the San Diego Symphony, the Utah Symphony, the Orchestra at Temple Square, and the internationally acclaimed Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Jenny has also soloed with the National Symphony Orchestra at the Kennedy Center under the direction of Marvin Hamlisch.
Jenny, her husband Matthew, and their four children reside outside of Washington D.C.
Wish Upon a Star - When You Wish Upon A Star
Wish Upon a Star - Part Of Your World
Wish Upon a Star - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Wish Upon a Star - Beauty And The Beast
Featuring brilliant renditions of beloved hymns and other wonderful classics, produced and arranged by Emmy-award-winning composer Sam Cardon, this album is sure to invite the Spirit into your home.
Click here to purchase
- All Creatures of Our God and King
- How Great Thou Art
- I Need Thee Every Hour
- More Holiness Give Me
- Pie Jesu
- Shaker Fantasia
- This Is The Christ
- What Wondrous Love
Silver Screen Serenade, Jenny once again thrills listeners, this time with stunning arrangements of the film industry’s most spectacular theme songs. Showcasing selections from award- winning scores like The Wizard of Oz and Somewhere in Time, Silver Screen Serenade is a perfect album for fans of classical music and film, as well as those seeking flawless performances. Click here to purchase
- Suite From Far And Away (from Far And Away)
- Theme From Schindler s List (from Schindler s List)
- An American In Paris (from An American In Paris)
- Gabriel’s Oboe (from The Mission)
- A Time For Us (from Romeo and Juliet)
- Transylvanian Lullaby (from Young Frankenstein)
- Over the Rainbow (from The Wizard Of Oz)
- O Mio Babbino Caro (from A Room With A View)
- Rhapsody On A Theme Of Paganini (from Somewhere In Time)
- The Chairman’s Waltz (from Memoirs Of A Geisha)
- Star of Bethlehem (from Ben Hur)
- Amazing Grace (from Amazing Grace)
Released in 2007, Jenny Oaks Baker’s O Holy Night, shares the joy and majesty of Christmas with new arrangements of 11 classic carols.
Click here to purchse
- Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella
- O Holy Night
- Silent Night
- I Saw Three Ships
- Stars of Bethlehem
- Ave Maria
- Hey, Ho, Nobody Home
- What Child Is This?
- Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
- Meditation Listen
- Coventry Carol